Friday, October 2, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

I can honestly say, this is one of my favorite times of the year... I get to watch my Flyers AND my Phillies!!! The Phils clinched the NL East on Wednesday and the Flyers start the regular season tonight! Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am extremely PASSIONATE about hockey. It all stems back to my childhood and watching games with my Nana. Some of my best memories are when we were watching the Phillies or the Flyers together. I miss her terribly!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight we are going to Kauffman's Chicken and back to our best friends' house to celebrate Michele's birthday. Tomorrow Katie has 2 soccer games (back to back in different locations!! this should be interesting! hopefully there are no cops at that time!). Then we are off to Mom's to celebrate her birthday. Sunday, Katie has a game in downingtown. Hopefully Kelly, Patrick, & Olivia will be able to make it since it's the same place Olivia plays Lil' Kickers.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

No comments: