Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where did this month go???

Well... I have NO idea where this month went!


I have been working a ton of hours lately! I go in early some days (which is getting much harder for me now that I am older...) and stay late other days (when Ray is working from home). I am excited to announce that I just got a promotion!! I am now the Director of our HRA division. It's a new division so I get to mold it from the ground up. I am absolutely thrilled! I am, however, still the project manager and operations manager for our HSA division. I don't know where I am going to find the time, but I am sure I will. (like going in today for a few hours and bringing work home.)

I am taking over as registrar for Katie's soccer club. Right now I am "learning the ropes" from the old registrar. He is so archaic in his ways! I am working on getting everything automated. I will be taking over completely in May.~~ I know... what was I thinking????

Special Olympics is coming up soon. I will be spending all of my waking hours getting all the athletes entered and in heats. Last year was the first year I didn't feel overwhelmed and I wasn't up until 2am the night before! I think after more than 10 years of doing it, I finally have the process down!! I can't wait for the event. It is one of my favorite days of the year.


I took some time off from scrappin' because of my schedule. I finally had the time to get some pages done. They are in the new slide show on the side of the page titled 2009. I have been scrapping a lot of our trip to Florida. The trip was so incredible and I am struggling a little with the pages because I want them to be perfect.


I have a HUGE surprise planned for Ray and Katie in March. I never realized how hard it is to keep a secret from Ray!!! I can't wait to reveal it. I am not sure how I am going to do it, but i will be sure to let you know when I do!


We celebrated 2 birthdays this month. Mine and Olivia's. Olivia turned 2!!! I can't believe how old she is getting. We were not able to go to her birthday party because Katie was attending a friend's party. We did get to babysit her at the beginning of the month. We had a blast!






















Katie has been busy playing basketball and LOVING it!! We are so proud of her. She has really turned into a great player! She is tenacious on defense and she is making a fair amount of baskets! They play 5x5, full length court, and regulation height baskets. They match up the players on each side to defend against each other and Katie is usually picked to defend against the best player on the other team. She is very intense... I don't know where she gets that from!!! ;)






Thanks for taking the time to read about our lives.

No comments: