Saturday, August 16, 2008

USA!!!

Well... I haven't been blogging much because we have been watching the Olympics every spare moment. Such a sense of pride overcomes me when I route for our athletes. I get teary eyed everytime our National Anthem plays. It doesn't matter what time of day or night, we are yelling for our athletes. It was such an awesome swim when our Men's 4x100m Freestyle Relay team beat the French who said they were going to smash us!



I spent a fabulous weekend at Taryn's Retreat House last weekend. I didn't get much done, but I really had a blast!



We went to Nicole's 7th birthday party. I can't believe how old she is getting. Katie really had fun!



We have been getting Sean ready for Shippensburg. I can't believe my baby is leaving for college in less than a week. We are going to have his "last supper" at Shady Maple because it's Sean's favorite restaurant.



Katie is getting ready for 4th grade. We just got her teacher assignment yesterday. Katie knows of her and is pleased having Mrs. Paulson.

No comments: