Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Vacation to Florida - Day 3

Day 3 - We returned to the Islands of Adventure. Katie wanted to see what she looked like as a "Jamaican-Mon". Too funny!!!
Our first ride was Spiderman. We have no pictures from this ride because it was INSANE!!! I got so sick! It whipped and turned me around like a rag doll! It took me a while to recover. The kids went on Dr. Doom's Fear Fall next. It was VERY HIGH! Then they went right on the Hulk. Luckily neither of them take after me! I am so glad they can ride tough rides without getting sick.
Ray and Katie went on Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges. They got SOAKED!!!!!

We then went into Jurassic Park. I was a little disappointed. It was ok, but nothing special.

Ray, Sean, and Katie went on the River Adventure. They didn't get too wet. There was a T-Rex right above them and to "avoid the dinosaur" they dropped into the water. There was also a spitting dinosaur in the ride.

We went into Poseidon's Fury. It was an awesome show! Lots of water and fire.
Sean wanted to head back to the hotel so we went back to the Hulk one more time for them to ride it before he left the park.
After Sean left, we went back to Seuss Land. I just loved it there so much!

No comments: