Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas time

I haven't been in much of a Christmas spirit lately... but things are turning around.  The tree is up and decorated (just missing the angel).  I do get a bit nostalgic looking at all the old ornaments that we have gotten the kids over the years.  I can't believe how old the kids have gotten and how fast it has flown by.  Aunt Sherri just gave me fresh greens and holly.  I will put them up tomorrow.  Kate and I just made gingerbread house pieces to decorate at our girls' baking day tomorrow with Mom, Kelly, and Olivia.  Should be a lot of fun!




Kate made the J-Stroke volleyball U13 Jive team.  She is so excited!!  I am thrilled!!  I absolutely love volleyball and I am so happy she loves it too.  The practices start in January and the tournaments start in February.

Kate's been keeping busy with junior high basketball.  They had their first scrimmage yesterday and they looked pretty good for their first time playing together.  There are a few of the same girls playing from last year's travel team.  There are a few who are new and need to get caught up with the existing travel team.



I have started scrapping again and it feels so good to be creative again.  I am making Mom and Olivia mini albums for Christmas.  I have been able to get together with my scrap friends lately and it's been so nice to catch up. 

No comments: