Sunday, January 8, 2012

good cook...

not much happening today... kate had volleyball practice today (pictures are blurry because it's in a church with poor lighting and i took it with my iphone) and then after we looked for new basketball/volleyball shoes at dick's.  we couldn't find any that she liked in her size... ray and i worked on cleaning out some of the attic and old paperwork.  i made meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy for dinner.  kate was helping me with the potatoes and asked me how i became such a good cook.  it made me so happy to think she thinks of me as a good cook.  i can't wait to help her have a love of cooking too.  we then went to volleyball scorekeeping training.  it's extremely confusing at first and the girls are responsible for doing it during the tournaments.  i think it's good to have them involved and i am sure they will catch on very quickly. 


No comments: